I’ve seen this tag around the blogosphere and I was tagged for it by the blog The Music of Words. In this award you have to:
- Credit the person/blog who tagged you & display the award
- Answer the 11 questions given.
- Tell 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers & notify them.
- Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers to answer.
Q1: How long have you been blogging for?
A1: I started a blog in 2013, but I only posted once. I had a blog, Eyes In Eleven, but I posted 3 times in 1 year, so… My blog used to be on blogspot, but I moved it here because I like the design better. So, I’ve been blogging for about 2 weeks.
Q2: What do you think is your greatest blogging achievement?
A2: I’m not sure, since I just started 2 weeks ago, but probably getting close to 100 views in 2 1/2 days, and so many comments! It really means a lot to me.
Q3: What do you want to be when you grow up? Or, if you are grown up, what are you?
A3: My childhood, unrealistic dream is to be a writer & singer, but my more practical plan is to be a lawyer/writer. (I love to argue)
Q4: Who is your favorite book character and why?
A4: Oooh, there are so many to choose from! But I really like Maggie Sanders from The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis. She is sarcastic & funny, and she made the book a great read.
Q5: What is the funniest tradition you or your family has?
A5: My family doesn’t really have that many traditions… (
any) traditions, so, um.
Q6: Are you going to be celebrating the 4th of July? What will you be doing?
A6: I will be celebrating the 4th of July with my family and maybe some friends, we will watch the fireworks and eating snacks, maybe roasting s’mores.
Q7: What book or movie has made you sob?
A7: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. The ending was so sad. This was a really emotional book, because I don’t really cry that much. (Sorry, I know that sounds conceited.)
Q8: What is the best chocolate you have ever had?
A8: I don’t eat chocolate that much, but when my Dad’s coworker gave us a box of assorted chocolates, there were some types in there I really liked. (But they didn’t give us specific names.)
Q9: What is your favorite fruit?
A9: Blackberries! They are so juicy and sweet.
- Do you think you would ever switch to using the Dvorak keyboard? Why or why not?
Q10: Probably not, because I didn’t hear of it until 5 minutes ago when I googled it to answer this question 🙂
Q11: What is the worst picture you have ever drawn? (Pictures are appreciated! )
A11: The scribbles from when I was 3 years old. 😀
- I love gummy worms!
- I am obsessed with the “&” sign
- I like snow and the cold
- My 2nd favorite country is Jamaica
- My favorite color is turquoise (basically the green & blue blended colors)
- I love tye dye
- I play the clarinet & guitar
- I love to sing, and I think I am okay at it
- I am going to play soccer, track& field, & basketball next year
- I am a
- I eat too many sweets 🙂
- Grace from The Girl Upstairs
- Kellyn from Reveries
- Justin from Justin Talks Books
- Rutvi from So Sugar Sweet
- Loren from Blue Eyes, Gray Eyes
- Allison from A Farm Girl’s Life
- Kate from Between the Sky and Me
- Fin from spiel
- Megan from A Barefoot Girl
- Bella from Book Sweet
- The Group at Colorful Ideas
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Do you speak another language?
- What is your favorite genre to write in? (If applicable)
- Who is your favorite author(s)
- Favorite type of donut?
- Do you play any instruments?
- Play any sports?
- Favorite type of music?
- Favorite store?
- Do you like to cook?
Note: The first 5 prompts for TBFN is out, expect a post soon!