Liv here, with the… (dun dun da dun) 30 Song Challenge!
I was tagged by Kellyn Roth @ Reveries. Thanks, Kellyn!
1) Your favorite song
This changes with the hour… but right now I really like
You Don’t Own Me, by Grace ft. G-Eazy. It’s a new hour, now I like Superheroes by The Script. New hour, Control by Halsey.
2) Your least favorite song
Sorry by Justin Beiber. I just don’t get the point of it! And all the random animal screams. It came on my radio as I was about to go to sleep, and I literally shrieked!
3) A song that makes you happy
There are so many… but I’d have to say Here by Alessia Cara. I jam to it and get into my own little world every time it comes on.
4) A song that makes you sad
Piece by Piece by Kelly Clarkson. My friends introduced it to me and I felt so horrible! (But in a good way, if you know what I mean.)
5) A song that reminds you of someone
Don’t Speak by No Doubt.
I know just what you’re saying
So please stop explaining
Dont tell me cause it hurts
6) A song that reminds you of somewhere
Lost Boy by Ruth B. It reminds me of all the fantasy worlds I’ve ever read about, so I’ve technically “been there.”
7) A song that reminds you of a certain event
No Good in Goodbye by The Script. It reminds me of when my friend moved to another country and I couldn’t find anything good in it.
8) A song that you know all the words to
I have a condition… words stick in my head so easily… but I know all the words to Brave by Sara Bareilles.
Baby, there’s a way out of the cage that you’re in
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
9) A song that you can dance to
Hmm… Let’s see. A song I don’t know the name of. It goes:
3, 2, 1
Get down like
*Dancey music plays*
10) A song that makes you fall asleep
I listen to the radio every night in my bed to fall asleep, but its pop music playing (also a little alternative and hip hop) Music is a part of me, I can do anything with it.
11) A song from your favorite band
I don’t really follow bands… but I guess If I Die Young by The Band Perry.
To be honest I liked it better when Santana from Glee covered it (Naya Rivera)
13) A song from a band you hate
Again, I don’t really follow bands…so I don’t know. But I want to answer this question so a song I don’t like from a band I do like is Car Radio by Twenty Øne Pilots.
14) A song that no one would expect you to love
Wavy by Ty Dolla $ign ft. Joe Moses. Basically anything with rap.
15) A song that describes you
I don’t know… It would be a collection of songs that I don’t have time to get right now, so I choose Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya. Girl Power!
I don’t know what you’ve been told
But this girl right here’s gonna rule the world
Oh, where I gotta be
Is where I wanna be
I don’t wanna sit still look pretty
16) A song that you used to love but now you hate
Well, hate is a strong word, but I’m severely annoyed with Wild Things by Alessia Cara. It comes on the radio so much… (But she is still my favorite artist)
17) A song that you hear often on the radio
What Do You Mean by Justin Beiber. This is a problem for me because I hate Justin Beiber.
18) A song that you wish you heard on the radio
River of Tears by Alessia Cara. I feel like the radio on plays 3 songs from an album on repeat. Hello, what about the other 9+? 😉
19) A song from your favourite album
Church on Sunday by Grace from FMA. Grace is one of my favorite artists and her album is a rare case where I like all the songs on it!
20) A song that you listen to when you’re angry
Anything! I love music so much it doesn’t matter. But maybe break out the Broadway musical tunes…. *does jazz hands*
21) A song that you listen to when you’re happy
Again, anything! But I especially like Can’t Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake.
22) A song that you listen to when you’re sad
For a 3rd time, anything. But I really like listening to You Are Not Alone by Micheal Jackson,
The King Of Pop.
23) A song that you want to play at your wedding
No clue… maybe A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay?
In a sky,
In a sky
full of stars
I think I saw you
ouu- ouu -ouuu
ouu- ouu -ouuu
24) A song that you want to play at your funeral
I have no idea… See You Again by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth.
But I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again
25) A song that makes you laugh
I Got A Pea by SongDrops (YouTube Video) I know it’s totally immature, but I couldn’t fight it!
26) A song that you can play on an instrument
Good Time by Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jepsen. I can play it on my clarinet!
27) A song that you wish you could play
Ride by Twenty Øne Pilots. I love that band!
28) A song in a foreign language that you like
Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira ft Wyclef Jean has a spanish part… I think, at least…
29) A song from your childhood
MICHEAL JACKSON! One I particularly remember: Black or White. love, Love, LOVE!!!
30) Your favorite song at this time last year
Not an idea in the world. Let’s just go with… Elastic Heart by Sia. Yeah, that sounds about right.
Anyone with brown eyes!
Thanks for reading about me & my strange music likings!