Hey, everyone! Long time, no see. I know that was my fault, but 7th grade is a lotttttttt more hectic than I thought. But i think I’m getting a consistent schedule going, so I should be coming back to blogging soon!
Now you all celebrate! JK :p
What have you all been up to? I’m so sorry I haven’t been more active on your blogs. Please tell me about what’s happening in your lives!
So, I come bearing gifts! Please forgive me for my absentness, for I have an award!
Everyone really seemed to like my last award post, so here I come again!
I was nominated by the lovely Allie M. of The Wonderous Life of Allie M.
(if you’re wondering about the image and the masks, it because each mask represents something different, and being able to easily switch between the masks makes you versatile. [hence the name])
7 Random Facts:
- I play the clarinet and guitar. Now, I haven’t picked up my guitar in a little, but I’d really like to get back into it! Now, here’s a little insight into the clarinet player’s life…
Broken Reeds will be the death of me. UGH!!
On more exciting news, I’m playing in a band concert tonight! I’m playing with my friend S., and these are some of the most challenging pieces I’ve ever played! I’m really happy I got selected because I feel I’ve developed more playing skills, and my fingers can move faster.
2. I’m auditioning for a play at my local theater in November. It’s performing Footloose! One of my friends I haven’t seen in a while is auditioning too. If we both get in, I’m really looking forward to the chance to reconnect with her!
On a more sour note, someone who has been consistently rude to me is also auditioning… I just hope he’ll keep it professional.
Have any of you ever participated in a musical? Maybe even Footloose?
3. I love to sing/ listen to music. Like, seriously. I do it so much it’s not even funny. In fact, I’m probably doing one of those two things as you read this! 😛 My favorite song is… Well, you’ll find out in Tuesday’s Tunes! (Which actually will be happening this week!)
4. I try to give back. To my community, friends, family… People describe me as very empathetic, which I like. Sometimes I can be a little too empathetic though which brings me to my next fact…
5. I can’t hold a grudge. The longest I’ve ever been mad at someone is 2 weeks… and that was when they almost gave me a concussion, pushed me into a locker, and was repeatedly rude to me and my sibling. I really need to work on that.
6. I love brussel sprouts. Everyone always thinks of them as, like, the “devil” vegetable, but when they’re cooked right… DELISH!
7. I do, however, hold a considerable am0unt of hate for the other taboo vegetable, Lima Beans! UGH, UGH, UGH! If any of you like lima beans, please explain how… ’cause I just don’t understand it.
And now, the moment you’ve been waiting for…
Well, it was nice to be blogging again! I hope to see you in the comments!